Tool Crib Coordinator – 1st Shift
This 1st Shift Tool Crib Coordinator will maintain the Tool Crib in an organized and safe condition to provide prompt and courteous service to all the manufacturing plants such as AWD and WWD and to all customers. Maintain stock levels to assure parts and supplies are available when needed. The ideal candidate will be a reliable, friendly, and team-oriented employee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Maintain receiving log of all materials received at the receiving dock. This includes UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, and other delivery services.
- Deliver material to the appropriate personnel or department and receive a signature release for incoming materials.
- Post receipts of materials received in Computer Purchasing System.
- Post appropriate inventory systems (card system and computer system) with issues and receipts of materials and supplies.
- Provide local pick-up delivery drivers with “to-do” lists.
- Reorder supplies as required by inventory control systems or as needed.
- Recommend changes to the inventory system to ensure sufficient materials and supplies are on hand the majority of the time.
- Label all supplies issued with appropriate MSDS safety labels.
- Lift and carry packages, materials, and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills are also required.
- Two to four years in a shipping/receiving position in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Work is typically performed in a factory environment.