Recut Specialist – 1st Shift
ARE YOU A SELF-STARTER, DETAIL-ORIENTED, AND HAVE EXCELLENT DATA ENTRY SKILLS?
If you answered yes to this question we want to speak with you!
Always a Wire Die Leader
Fort Wayne Wire Die has historically been the birthplace of technology that drives the wire drawing and wire die industries. From the first wire die manufacturing equipment and processes developed in the 1930s, to the ongoing engineering advancements that have marked the industry’s evolution ever since, Fort Wayne Wire Die has always stood at the forefront.
Our vision is to be the preferred global supplier for wire drawing dies and precision tooling for the global wire and cable industry, the one die supplier that can provide the consistent quality, application expertise, performance value, and supply chain efficiency all customers need to compete in a global market. The ISO 9001:2015 certification has allowed us to develop a quality management system that fully supports our vision and goals resulting in customer satisfaction.
We need a 1st Shift Recut Specialist. This position is Monday – Friday and voluntary overtime as business needs.
Enter, ship, and invoice all orders. Check-in finished product. Maintain order files.
1. Ship partial and /or completed orders on a daily basis including Recut and Elongation Sets.
2. Invoice all partial and/or completed orders must be invoiced no later than the morning following shipment. All invoices should then be mailed on a daily basis.
3. File all paperwork on a daily basis.
4. Finished product must be checked into the computer system as it is completed by the production department. The finished product must then be put in the appropriate bins to wait for shipment. This should be done each day, several times per day.
5. Process all incoming recut RMAs through the system.
6. Dies that need second-size production tickets must be picked up a minimum of once per day from the production department. These dies should then be processed and returned to production as quickly as possible.
7. Enter incoming orders into the computer system.
8. Must be capable of lifting packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Excellent computer skills
Requires accuracy, self-motivation, and good data entry skills.